[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: parser for each jpdl release

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 2 07:41:22 EDT 2009

Ok, the 'parking' of older parsers makes sense. I do have som questions though
- A version is not only the parser but also accompanying activity implementations. These are instantiated once a process is started (from what I understand). Does this have implications?
- Currently the schema is not fully 'any:any' aware. (I still think it should be 'other:any' for the extensibility. Fully supporting this is needed if you automatically want to add a namespace since people can remove the ns now if they want to add custom attributes.
- Does this mean that people have to redeploy their old processes if they want to take advantage of certain bugfixes in e.g. activity implementations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258387#4258387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258387