[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Extension of schema and Task-objects

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 4 11:58:23 EDT 2009

Good evening,

I've got a question regarding schema extension. In JIRA and in the forums schema extension has already been discussed AFAIK it is planned to make the schema extensible in the future.

Assuming I would like to store information about tasks in an additional task-attribute I would be in need to add this new attribute to the schema definition for a task. But what about parsing and especially accessing this information during runtime? I would also be in need to extend the parser and the Task-class to make this information available at runtime, right?

Thanks for any comments on this.

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258571#4258571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258571