[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: making references to usercode more consistent in jpdl

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 11:00:34 EDT 2009

about combining expr with injections:

actually, the only use case i can think of where an expression would be useful to instantiate usercode is to have SEAM prepare an object for you.  then you could have a seam/webbeans object that declares a number of injections though annotations.  those injections could be transactional resources.

in that scenario, we explicitely leverage seam to do the injections.  so we shouldn't be injecting then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258936#4258936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258936