[jbpm-dev] Status of history

Sebastian Schneider schneider at dvz.fh-aachen.de
Tue Oct 6 11:15:27 EDT 2009

Hello Ronald, hello Tom, hi everybody,

it is nice to heart that beginning in November the history-API and the
history itself will be taken more care of.

Regarding priorities: From my point of view I absolutely can't
understand why the issue JBPM-2537 is scheduled for 4.3 and not for 4.2.
This is such a common use-case IMHO it kind of prevents BPM-people from
using jBPM. Do you see a chance to have that fixed in 4.2 or do you
really think it is not that important? Sorry for pestering the forum
again with my question but apart from Ronald I haven't had a reaction.

Have a nice evening!

Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / meilleures salutations

Sebastian Schneider <schneider at dvz.fh-aachen.de>