[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: making references to usercode more consistent in jpdl

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 16:03:08 EDT 2009

Some small remarks:
- I agree with your latest two posts
- What is the advantage of having a method attribute with a class on decision, condition etc... There should be well defined interfaces like execute and decide that need to return the correct type. Adding methods is not needed there imo.
- With expr I'd ditch the method completely in favour of the normal EL notations for it.
- <decision handler-ref="xxx"  is exactly the same as <decision ...><handler expr="#{xxx}" would not be my choice. I'd give the handler a name and have the handler-ref point to that name. Unless that is what you mean if xxx is the name of the handler in the jbpm context. Then what you state is what I mean as well.
- What is the '' element?
- The ref on condition should also be handler-ref like on decision, or the other way around, just be concise

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258980#4258980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258980