[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Extension of schema and Task-objects

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 03:25:21 EDT 2009

Hello Ronald!

Thanks for posting about your experience. I thought about it in a more general way without the need to change or extend distribution files. However it is good to know that this would work without problems.

Imagine the following task definition:

  | <task name="task1" .. >
  |   <attributes>
  |     <attribute name="tasktype" type="xs:string" value="simple"/>
  |     ..
  |   </attributes>
  | </task>

Of course the values wouldn't need to be writeable. I see it as a way to provide more information about a task but not a specific one but a specific type of task.

Does this make sense to you?

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259033#4259033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259033