[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Extending HistorySession

tcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 05:26:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

some time ago I asked in the user forum about experiences extending the history-session.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=161482

To me it seems that there are some public getters missing so that you can actually extend the historysession. In addition the binding for the HistorySessionChain is missing.

Is there a way that you could add public getters for the members of the history events in the next release?
Otherwise it is really hard and ugly to implement a custom history (e.g. to send customer specific audit-data to a backend system)

What I mean are getters like....

Event: ActivityEnd, DecisionEnd
Public getter for: transitionName

Event: TaskActivityStart, TaskAssign, TaskCreated, TaskDelete, TaskUpdated
Public getter for: task

Event: TaskAssign
Public getter for: assignee

Event: TaskComplete
Public getter for: outcome

Event: TaskDelete
Public getter for: reason

Event: VariableCreate, VariableUpdate
Public getter for: variable

etc...

That would be really great because we could use jBPM poperly :-)

Regards
Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259306#4259306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259306