[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Extending HistorySession

tcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 12:03:57 EDT 2009

Hi Sebastian,

thank you for the response. The JIRA does not cover what I meant.

I don't want to query history data but be able to capture the Event/History-Data myself. We have a quite specific requirement to deliver status and event information live to another system. All these information are available as events in JBPM (e.g. closing a task).

We would like to add a history listener (adding historySessionChain). But right now the information are locked in (the actual Event-Objects) because all the Event-classes do not have getters (e.g. for the task that is the originator of the event).

Sorry it is not that easy to explain. I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards
Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259413#4259413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259413