[jbpm-dev] Quick question on wiring / EJB3 as process variable

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 03:54:29 EDT 2009

Hi Bernd,

 > The wiring is still pretty wired to me,

i plead guilty as charged

 > (with all these indirections and wirings it gets
 > pretty hard to find something ;-)).

you even managed to find a bug!  so you even found more then you're looking for :-)

an EJB3 matcher and variable type would be great to include.

I've reproduced your problem and fixed it.  Once I've committed it (in the next
hour or so) then you'll find an example in
modules\test-cfg\src\test\java\org\jbpm\test\customtype\CustomVariableTypeTest.java

Thanks for reporting it!  Let me know if there is any other problem you
encounter with adding ejb3 variable support.

regards, tom.