[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: feature suggestion: add a description for transitions

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 26 11:14:37 EDT 2009

Okay, there may be some use cases. On the other hand I think you confuse people as well (what to use when). For the moment I don't feel it as a big problem.

If you talk about real business models (not for technical people) you face a lot of additional requirements not implemented in jbpm yet, so this is a different story.

So in summary I would leave it as it is or wait for enough people to show use cases, that it is really that important.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262209#4262209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262209