[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: feature suggestion: add a description for transitions

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 27 06:07:00 EDT 2009

Thanks for giving your view on this, Bernd. There is no doubt that are still lots of additional requirements not implemented in jBPM yet.

However I don't see the point of confusing people. Because the way I described it seems quite clear to me:

There are transition names which are obligatory since they are used for the actual execution and there are description or long-names which are optional. Generating process diagrams shows the transition names unless descriptions / long names have been given.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262347#4262347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262347