[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Multiple instances with synchronization

fabiomsouto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 05:51:19 EDT 2009

My use case applies the concept of atomic document reviewing.
A group of people gets assigned to a reviewing task of a document. The next task can only be done when all people have reviewed the code.

The problem is that according to the document type, the peoples that might be interested in reviewing it may vary. That is only known at runtime, meaning that we don't know a priori how many review instances we are going to get. At the end, all instances must end, so the next task can proceed (e.g. giving a verdict).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263128#4263128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263128