[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Creating domain specific nodes into a jbpm-editor

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 8 13:03:41 EDT 2009

Jan,

Do you have any experience with Eclipse plugin development? If not it would be good to read a tutorial about it (http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipsePlugIn/article.html is a good start). We will need to define (or streamline) a few more extension points to enable smooth pluggability, so make sure you also read on how to define these. There are some good examples in the GPD code base already.

Which brings me to the topic of checking out the GPD code base so you can work on it:

- the SVN plugins as well as the GEF framework and the XML editor have to be installed in your eclipse installation to be able to check out the code and compile the code correctly.
- add the jboss tools svn repository to your workspace
- check out the following projects:
  * org.jboss.tools.flow.common
  * org.jboss.tools.jbpm.common
  * org.jboss.tools.flow.jpdl4
  * org.jboss.tools.flow.jpdl4.multipage

Let me know if this worked fine and you're able to browse the code.

Cheers,
Koen

P.S. I am usually to be found in the #jbpm irc channel on irc.codehaus.org. Ping me there for immediate help with this if needed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254037#4254037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254037