[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Creating domain specific nodes into a jbpm-editor

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 21:57:45 EDT 2009

Ok, I see indeed the need to have the class on the classpath in the case of a custom node if the target users are developers and want to write unit tests and deploy the processes. In this case I would think that a preference page that lets you add the jars containing the additional classes would be a great first step. On the other hand, if the target users are only analists, you probably don't want this preference page and would rather drop the plugin.xml files in your eclipse.

The problem of the bloated palette should in my opinion as well be solved by yet another preference page that lets you enable/disable the nodes for that particular workspace.

Makes sense?

Cheers,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254614#4254614