[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Change caching strategy from nonstrict-read-write to tra

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 05:34:38 EDT 2009

"the_olo" wrote : So I suppose, when (if) jBPM-BPEL makes the move to jBPM 4, the clustering and caching issue will be fundamentally solved?

yes

"the_olo" wrote : Are you aware what are the plans (a roadmap perhaps) for jBPM-BPEL? Is there active development going on in that direction?

there was an initiative at Bull.  but i'm not sure if they are still actively working on that.  if we ever revive BPEL on jBPM, that is a good starting point.  but in the near future, we won't have time to look into that.  that will probably be mid-to-long term.

in the meantime, the jboss products will include riftsaw (based on apache ode)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255480#4255480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255480