[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Creating domain specific nodes into a jbpm-editor

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 03:53:55 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : So why shouldn't we implement both way's ?

Sorry for not making that clear, but that was my intention from the beginning. But I think 'my way' should be done first (although gpd wise you need the other way also) but you do not need to document the way to extend the jpdl core in that case.

The "delineation" can be put on a wiki page, but discussing in these kinds of 'broad' jira issues is not good I think. Discussing can either be done in separate topics on the dev forum or on #jbpm on irc.codehouse.org (easy for quick questions).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255863#4255863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255863