[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Creating domain specific nodes into a jbpm-editor

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 04:42:42 EDT 2009

The technical discussion should continue on GPD 292. Subtasks of this task may be created to indicate a division of the work. The subtasks can be based on what we already discussed here.
- defining additional extension points
- refactoring the two classes
- creating a preference page to add 'jPDL4 plugins'
I agree that the 'Ronald way' is more important and handy. So the first task that is needed is probably the creation of a jPDL4 plugin preference page. The second one is the refactoring of the PaletteFactory to account for these plugins.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255866#4255866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255866