[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: New console snapshot published, Task Forms included

c4s4l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 05:29:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm having the same error "Expected hash. outcome evaluated instead to freemarker.template.SimpleScalar" which results from a second pass on the same task form. From what is said I can't understand if there is a solution to this problem, I tried to delete the "outcome" variable from the process instance after the task is executed the first time, so the outcome variable shouldn't be injected into the freemarker, right? I need the outcome variable in the form to let me decide where the process flow is going.

Regards,
Sergio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257575#4257575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257575