[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Request for Comments - feedback

swiderski.maciej at gmail.com swiderski.maciej at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:17:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

first of all - I am glad to see some formal activities around jBPM.

I would like to suggest to put some focus as well on authorization that
should provide at least some basic option to restrict access to selected
processes to users with granted roles, etc.

There was mentioned that jBPM 5 will have WSHT - does it mean it will
provide extensive support for web services? Currently it is not there and I
think Riftsaw is dedicated for Web Service orchestration (BPEL). How jBPM
will fit into that?!

In general, it looks very promising and I am looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Maciej