[jbpm-dev] document based workflows

Pau Carré Cardona pau.carre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:21:17 EDT 2010

Hello,
To make this nodes it is just necessary to add some custom
variables:the template and the list of variables of the template. This
can be easily done by inheriting the usual task node. I do not think
it is needed something very customized.
>From my point of view, the only part needed to do the integration is a
good rich text editor that could be added as a plugin in Alfresco
(which already uses jBPM 3) or other document manager.
In fact, the idea can be seen as an Alfresco jBPM 4/5 integration with
a web based rich text editor and a template processor like FreeMarker.

Pau