[jbpm-dev] Proposal for jBPM5 first release

Daniel Migowski dmigowski at ikoffice.de
Thu Aug 12 12:16:50 EDT 2010

Hi, Mauricio,

Does this mean you recommend switching to drools for this? I heard that
jBPM5 should be some kind of merge between drools and jBPM4. Is it
better to wait for jBPM5?

I somehow have the feeling jBPM4 is good and looks good, but Drools is
more prooven and extensible. Like JPA vs. Hibernate (I know Hibernate
supports JPA).

Greetings,
Daniel