[jbpm-dev] Proposal for jBPM5 first release

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:27:14 EDT 2010

Daniel,
I cannot suggest you anything because I don't the release plans for jBPM5.
It's good to see that you are putting some advices and some "must include"
features for the jBPM5 release. I was just metioning that for jBPM5 we can
include something like Drools Flow VPS that will not be difficult to copy.

just my two cents.

--
 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar