[jbpm-dev] Proposal for jBPM5 first release

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Wed May 26 08:17:31 EDT 2010

Andrea,

This is actually a feature that is currently supported in Drools, so we
would like to use the same approach here.  So yes, it should be part of
the first release.  Anyway, it would be useful if you could review the
approach taken there to see if it would satisfy your requirements:
http://blog.athico.com/2010/01/drools-osgi-ready.html

Kris