[jbpm-dev] Proposal for jBPM5 first release

Xu Hui Sheng xyz20004 at 163.com
Thu May 27 04:51:33 EDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

Export service is much easier than handle the persistence layer.

Hibernate is truely hard to integrate into OSGi environment.  Since it just store the classname as String and initialize instance everytime.  I don't know other JPA framework could handle this.

And in the jBPM 4, there is still some classloader issue for running on OSGi environment.  Or Maybe we should provide an OSGi platform with jbpm as a system package.  So we needn't worry about the classloader issues.

regards

2010-05-27

Xu Hui Sheng