[jbpm-dev] Proposal for jBPM5 first release

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Thu May 27 10:19:11 EDT 2010

Xu Hui Sheng wrote:
> for Open persistence,  who can provide the E/R graph for current
> Drools flow?  I am interesting in how it store the process definition
> and process instance datas.  Thank you very much.
Process definitions are stored on the process repository, as simple XML
files, so not in the database.
Runtime state persistence for Drools Flow for process instances (one
process instance = one row in this table) is something like this in its
simplest form:

Table ProcessInstanceInfo
ProcessInstanceId    processId    startDate    lastReadDate
lastModificationDate    state    processInstanceByteArray

Kris