[jbpm-dev] Features and jBPM 5

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:32:18 EDT 2010

I agree about the JMS Job Executor,
I don't agree with the true parallel execution, I think it's just a
conceptual change, and if you really need parallel executions, you can
implement a Work Item that do that for you.
Including multi threaded execution at business process level seems to be
very technical for a high level view of a business situation/use case.

Cheers

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -