[jbpm-dev] jbpm-BAM questions

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:28:57 EDT 2011

sure.. if you extend/configure the bam module to store that information you
will be able to do all the queries that you need to find all those
relationships.
Don't try to do that queries to the runtime tables that are optimized and
store binary data.
Try also to avoid loading the process instance to do that kind of queries
that can be easily externalized into another database or data structure that
is more suited to answer those queries.

Cheers