[jbpm-dev] Re- IOR gateway

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:42:01 EDT 2011

Hi guys.. that's the AND Converging gateway right?
The AND waits for all the branches that are converging before propagate.
If that's not what you are looking for it should be very easy to implement..
and probably you can model that with the complex converge gateway.

Cheers.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Antoine Toulme <atoulme at intalio.com> wrote:

> Broadcasting to list in case other committers have an insight ?
>
> Antoine
>
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Anurag Aggarwal <anurag at intalio.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Kris,
>>
>> How are you
>>
>> Recently one of our requirements came up for converging IOR gateway, this
>> is the gateway which according to bpmn specification syncs up on all
>> upstream tokens and propagates token when no upstream token is left
>>
>> Currently jbpm does not support this construct, I was wondering if jbom
>> has this in roadmap and if you can give some advice on difficulty and state
>>  of implementation
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anurag

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com