[jbpm-dev] Re- IOR gateway

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:21:18 EDT 2011

Hi Anurag,
Based on your description I think that I'm understanding what do you want to
do now.
Right now the behaviors implemented in jBPM5 are XOR and AND.
I think what you want to implement is N of M converging gateway, as it was
in Drools Flow? Am I right?
You want to wait 2 of the 3 branches that you have to propagate the
execution?

Cheers

--
 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com