[jbpm-dev] jbpm-users list? (questions being asked on rules-users/jbpm-dev)

Marco Rietveld mrietvel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 18:23:43 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Anyone else think that it would be worth it to setup a jbpm-users list?
(I meant to bring this up at the meeting this past Monday, but forgot).

I don't think it would be used that often, but it would be nice to have
in order to direct people to -- especially those who primarily use
e-mail to ask questions and end up asking them on.
- rules-users
- jbpm-dev (see recent post)

I'm pretty sure it would be pretty easy to set up -- I was curious if
there were others who also thought it was a good idea.
I guess if I get.. 2 yes's (and no no's/vetoes), I'll go ahead and set
it up.

Thanks,
Marco

--