[jbpm-dev] jbpm-users list? (questions being asked on rules-users/jbpm-dev)

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:44:07 EDT 2011

agree with both of you guys.. at some point we need to recommend the
best channel,  but right now it looks for the amount of people asking,
that the forum is working. I don't like the forum idea but if it works
it works.
In a couple of months I will need to decide which channel to suggest
to people in the jBPM5 dev book. I hope you can help me guys :)