[jbpm-dev] Storing process state in external entities

Daniel Migowski dmigowski at ikoffice.de
Thu Feb 17 10:14:07 EST 2011

Hi, dear developers,

I would love to use jBPM5. However, I need a way to store the state of the process instances in external entities. Is this possible with jBPM5, or is there an extension mechanism I can use to implement that?

And can I define process instances externally, that means, without having to replicate my existing processes in jBPM, but just by providing an adapter that tells jBPM which processes are currently running?

Regards,
Daniel Migowski