[jbpm-dev] Where to begin?

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 08:34:14 EST 2011

Hi there, the main problem that I'm seeing right now is that the previous versions of jbpm uses the jboss forum extensively, now we have this mailing list and the most active is the IRC channel. I think we need a way to define just one way of communication for design and new features an keep the forum just for questions.
My two cents

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -