[jbpm-dev] JBPM workflow monitor tool

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:31:17 EST 2011

Hi,
First of all this is a developer mailing list, you should ask this kind of
questions in user forums or mailing lists.
About the monitoring, jBPM5 provides you a set of APIs to gather information
about what is happening in your processes.
Is that kind of tool that you are looking for?
Greetings.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:16 AM, muralidhar sortur <
muralidhar.sortur at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am using JBPM work flow for a while now, i wish to know is there any
> opensource project for real time workflow monitoring, and stats collection
> from jbpm nodes. Basically i am looking for some monitoring tool which can
> give status and stats of my JBPM workflow,  similar to what nagios is
> offering for resource/process monitoring.
>
> thanks
> Murali

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar