[jbpm-dev] Contributing to jbpm: Code Style for Eclipse.

Nicolas Melendez melendez at intalio.com
Tue May 17 11:52:28 EDT 2011

Yes, the readme says that i have to use eclipse-formatter.xml , but it
doesn't exists.
There are 2 for format and 2 for clean up in
*droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap<https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap>
*

eclipse-code-style-clean-up_droolsjbpm-java-conventions.xml
eclipse-code-style-clean-up_original.xml
eclipse-code-style-formatter_droolsjbpm-java-conventions.xml
eclipse-code-style-formatter_original.xml
eclipse-code-style-organize-imports_droolsjbpm-java-conventions.importorder

and no one of those is, because i try to format in eclipse the code already
in the repo
and it does the format, that minds that it is the wrong formatter or the
code in jbpm repository isn't formatted.

Finally a question:
What XML should i use of those 4 XMLs, or where is the
eclipse-formatter.xml that the readme mentions.

Thanks a lot
NM