[jbpm-dev] DataStore impl.

Carlo Comin carlo.comin at studenti.unimi.it
Fri Oct 14 06:07:07 EDT 2011

Hi jBPM Users,

I would like to model a BPMN 2.0 Process with DataStores in order to represents persistent inputs (such as files or databases) to task nodes.
Suppose we have a task T with datainput I, and suppose we want to bind I to a persistent object representing data,
that is, a BPMN 2.0 DataStore D.
For instance, suppose that D represents a file, or database.
Basically, I would like to represent files or databases inside the BPMN model (with DataStore objects) and use the actual referenced file (or db)
inside the task execution handler.

I see jBPM has an object DataStore and that one can set it from the process "Definitions" metadata, but I don't know how to use
this in order to handle files and database from within the task execution handler.

Thank you for any support.

--
Carlo