[jbpm-dev] Human-Task module problematic..

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:22:30 EDT 2011

sure.. we can create a separate directory to the repository that I've shared
to helpful examples that allows us to provide more functionality.
If you want to upload that to the repository give me your github id so we
can keep track of all the interested people in doing these improvements.

Cheers

--
 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com