[jbpm-dev] Maven archetypes for jBPM

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 02:12:44 EDT 2012

+1 to have maven archetypes. Creating a jbpm project with persistence and
human tasks from the scratch is really annoying.
I would go to maven first and then to forge. I'm not 100% sure about what
forge is and the real benefits it has. Its CLI resembles Spring ROO and
that makes me shivers :). But of course, the most frameworks come with jBPM
integration, the better!

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com