[jbpm-dev] JBPM source code importing problem

Kevin Yin kevinyin1989 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:34:52 EST 2012

Hello,
       First I have to say that your website really helps me a lot with jboss study!
I'm a student from Tsinghua University in China. I wish to study the JBPM 5.3 source code to do some research on workflow. However, when I download the source code from github I found there are from importing errors in the code. Most of them are due to lacking of org.kie.runtime.process package. I have imported all JBPM jars into the project and also searched the problem at Google but still in vain. Could you please help me with the problem? Thanks for your time.

Best regards.

Kevin Yin

MSE11, School of Software, Tsinghua University
Address: FIT-3-107
Mail:kevinyin1989 at gmail.com