[jbpm-dev] Nodes and Process instance are not mapping after persistence

Leo.Li leo87601 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:50:28 EST 2012

Hello All,

As we investigate and PoC in last two months, we found some unstable
problem in this platform. (http://community.jboss.org/thread/175443)

We had a template solution to fix this problem, made the Ksession
as singleton object. But we cannot load the snapshot or new assets easily.

We have following questions:

1. how to fix this kind of old data?
2. Can the JBPM5 store the data as the JBPM4 (RDBMS)?
3. Can we have some way to watch the data in
*PROCESSINSTANCEBYTEARRAY*
<http://localhost:8082/query.do?jsessionid=eba938cf1dbf38d4a410125bbe377788#>
?
4. If we have more than one history snapshot in the same processid(like
"leadprocess"), can the JBPM5 load the correct history version for my
instance?
In other word, we had created the instance1 on snapshot1, instance2 on
snapsot2. After the third version as the latest package. And than when I'm
handling the instance1, will they still using the snapshot1 workflow? Or we
need to coding in our side to achieve this?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the these
problem.

Thanks a lots
Leo