[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Human Task Module Refactorings

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:25:33 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,
I've made a brief about the refactorings that I'm planning to do based on
the experiments that I was doing based on the concepts and requirements for
a Human Task module that we all know.

I've published this wiki page summarizing the main points that I'm
targeting to cover on this refactor, so I appreciate any feedback remarks,
questions.
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/HumanTaskModuleRefactoring

Let me know if you don't understand something or if you have doubts about
this approach. In my perspective this looks clear, simple, flexible as it
should be :)
But I'm open to any constructive criticism.
As mentioned in the document, you can download a working version of this
component from the following URL if you want to see how the APIs feel and
how the internals are working:
https://github.com/Salaboy/human-task-poc-proposal/

The next step after the feedback is making it real :)

Cheers

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -