[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Human Task Module Refactorings

Maciej Swiderski mswiders at redhat.com
Sun Jul 22 10:45:41 EDT 2012

Mauricio, great job with all the wiki's about it! it really helps to
follow the design.

As it comes for comments, most of them have already sent to you like  a
month ago. In addition to those I have few more:
- is task definition service mandatory - I mean we already have
definition of a task as userTask in bpmn2 so don't see a reason why we
need to have definition once again stored on task server?
- seam transactions - does that mean we have tight dependency on seam
framework? do we want that? I recall that some time ago we tried to
remove such dependency... and wondering how that would look like in
other application servers, etc....
- backward compatibility - will we have any layer that will provide old
way to the new task server or we consider this as one time switch?

Maciej