[jbpm-dev] web service support in jbpm5

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:45:38 EDT 2012

Hi Maciej,
Kudos for the post! It's a really nice example.
I have a couple of questions about parameters to the invocation and how we
can process the results for the invocation.
What are the limitations for such constructs?
Most of the solutions out there provide XPATH for mapping different pieces
of information, and that's definitely something that will be required if
the user wants to integrate against legacy web services.
What about async executions? is that being handled by CXF?

Cheers

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Maciej Swiderski <mswiders at redhat.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> as promised some time ago here comes a link to a post about web services
> support for service task in jbpm5:
> http://mswiderski.blogspot.com/2012/07/service-task-with-web-service.html
>
> If you have some time to read it through and maybe even give it a try I
> would be more than happy. And all your comments are valuable.
>
> Maciej

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -