[jbpm-dev] form builder - requirements request (+work in progress)

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:06:46 EDT 2012

After looking a little bit about how we can improve the look of the
generated forms, I found this framework:
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/

which looks really nice more if we are planning to target mobile devices.
I can take some time and look how to generate html which uses the bootstrap
framework html and use their stylesheets.
It looks extremely easy and powerful to generate nice and reactive HTML5.
The framework is open source and it is ASL 2.0.

Does anybody have experience with this framework? I'm still trying to
understand how CSS works in GWT applications :)
Cheers