[jbpm-dev] [jbpm 5.2] delete task rows when a process ends

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 12:07:03 EDT 2012

We could offer support for different strategies to clean up the task database.  What would be the options here?

 * Remove the task from the database when it is completed (and listeners have been notified)
   - this is probably too soon though, as some components might still need results (async for example)
 * Consider this as a clean-up job
   - remove completed tasks older than x days
   - remove completed tasks of completed process instances
   - ...

Any others ideas?

Kris