[jbpm-dev] [JBPM 5.x] service task repository

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:11:18 EDT 2012

At some point those definitions should be stored in guvnor right? Until now
I think it's just a folder with some meta-data files to define what is in
there, but I think that it really make sense to put that functionality
inside guvnor that is a fully fledged repository right?
Guvnor already provide the APIs to push resources, and we definitely need
to add a kind of workflow for resources.. but it's not there yet.

Cheers

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Giovanni Marigi <gmarigi at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to know the status of service task repository;
> I really appreciate the idea behind it and delivering some POC, customers
> were really enthusiastic about this feature (especially its integration
> with jbpm designer and BRMS) but it seems that the actual repo doesn't have
> some new effort.
> Will we provide API to push service tasks to the repository? I think it
> should be useful to provide some mechanism to approve a new service task
> before to make it public.
>
> Thanks,
> Giovanni
>
> --
> Giovanni Marigi
> Red Hat - JBoss Consultant -
> email: gmarigi at redhat.com
> Mobile: +39 3423175986
> Office: +39 0687502315
>
> Red Hat Italy
> Via Andrea Doria 41m
> 00192 Roma - Italy
> www.redhat.com
>
> Prima di stampare, pensa all'ambiente ** Think about the environment
> before printing

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -