[jbpm-dev] [JBPM 5.x] service task repository

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 15:45:50 EDT 2012

I'm actually making sure that the service tasks on the repository also contain the source code (of the handlers), so each module is like a separate unit, with all dependencies etc.  But with github we would get collaboration and compilation / dependency resolution (using maven) basically for free, so I like the idea.

Kris