[jbpm-dev] Purging the table data

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:14:19 EDT 2012

As you may know a session can be reused to run multiple processes instances
of the same process or for different processes.
If you remove the session when the first process is over, you will kill all
the other ones.
For that reason you need to write your scripts to delete the sessions and
the process instance info when you are sure that they are useless.
Cheers

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Narayanan Arunachalam <
narayanan.arunachalam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The SessionInfo table gets filled for every new session. What is the need
> for data in this table once the process is complete? I checked the code and
> looks like no delete operations are found.
>
> Same is the behavior I noticed for ProcessInstanceInfo, WorkItemInfo.
>
> Thanks,
> Narayanan

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -