[jbpm-dev] JBPM 5.2's publish process flow

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Sun Mar 25 20:50:47 EDT 2012

William,

You see the process and the process instance correctly, but when you
click on the diagram button, it complains it cannot find the diagram?

Note that the jbpm-console requires a PNG screenshot of the process to
display the state of a process instance on the diagram.  You should
upload a {process-id)-image.png file next to your process file on Guvnor
so it can be picked up there.

Kris