[jbpm-dev] jbpm/bpmn2 resources, blogs, etc

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sat May 12 07:48:23 EDT 2012

Hi guys,
I was looking forward to create a blog post with all the jBPM5 resources
and blog posts that I can find out there,
Do you mind sending me the links to your blogs?
Sorry for not having them, but is for that reason that I want to put them
all together so I have a single place to update them in the future.
I will probably put the list also in the wiki, but for some reason it looks
like wordpress get indexed better than the wiki and the forums.

Cheers

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -